How do I get a tuition tax receipt (T2202A)?
The Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate (T2202A) are made available online in late February each year. The Justice Institute of British Columbia does not mail T2202As to students. Follow the steps below to view your T2202A information or print your official receipt.
- Log into "myJIBC"
- Go into the "Self-Service" Menu
- Select "WebAdvisor" for Students menu item
- Select the "Financial Information" menu item
- Select "View My T2202A Information"
- Click on the tax year to preview your T2202A
- To print the form use the print icon or the print option under “file” in your browser
Last updated February 17, 2016