The Centre for Professional Health Education (CPHE) works in collaboration with a diverse set of partners and clients including physicians, nurses, paramedics and other allied health care providers.
The Centre provides worldwide consultation, curriculum development, and customized programming to national and international clients. Training and education is offered in British Columbia, or delivered internationally to your specific location.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- International Trauma Life Support
- Dysrhythmia Interpretation
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- CPR-C (HCP) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals
- Department of National Defence – Medical Technicians/ Primary Care Paramedic Program
- Canadian Forces - Search and Rescue Technicians (SAR Techs)
- Canadian Academy of Exercise and Sports Medicine (CASEM)
- Correctional Services of Canada
- Government of BC Interior Health Authority
CPHE has several international clients to whom they offer a wide range of services and products.
Clients include the Hong Kong Fire and Ambulance Command, Singapore School of Military Medicine, Singapore Civil Defence, and the Chai Wan Clinic in Hong Kong.
For More Information
To meet your unique needs, CPHE programs are customizable and current. For more information on how the Centre can assist you with your educational and training needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated October 27, 2017