Educational Excellence. Student Success. Cultural Exchange.
The Centre for Professional Health Education embraces the rich multicultural diversity of our communities – local, national and international.
Why Study with Us?
- Customized programs in emergency medicine
- Program accreditation by Accreditation Canada
- Knowledge gained through high-fidelity simulations and real-life practicum
- BC Government Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation
- Expert faculty active in the field
- Student support
You will experience quality education within an environment that values your distinct circumstance and respective needs.
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to:
- Service and quality excellence
- Strengthening partnerships with individual students and institutions around the world
- Providing international opportunities and cultural exchange
- Increasing access for international students to study at our campuses throughout British Columbia, Canada
We provide regular or customized courses and programs to:
- Partner organizations
- Government agencies
- Private business and industry
Hong Kong Fire Services Department (HKFSD) Ambulance Command
Advanced Care Paramedic Training - Graduation Luncheon
Educational Expertise. Service. Community
Our programs are highly valued around the world and our faculty is expert in their field, bringing real-life experience as well as theoretical background to our students.
For More Information
Contact us for more information on our programs and services us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated January 12, 2019