Information commonly requested by students is listed below. If you are unable to locate the information you're looking for, contact the Fire & Safety Division at email@example.com. Ensure you're specific with your request so we can effectively and efficiently help you.
Government Regulatory Bodies
International Standards and Accreditation
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Fire Service Accreditation Congress (IFSAC)
- National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications (ProBoard)
Fire Professional Associations
- Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs (CAFC)
- Fire Chiefs' Association of British Columbia
- BC Fire Training Officers Association
- Fire Prevention Offiers' Association of British Columbia
- British Columbia Professional Fire Fighters Association
- Volunteer Fire Fighters' Association of British Columbia
Information from student records must only be released with the written permission of the student:
- only to individuals or agencies designated by the student
- except as required by law or
Legistation prohibits the Fire & Safety Division from releasing student grades, achievement status, and copies of certificates to anyone other than the student unless the student authorizes the release of their student records by completing the Release of Student Records Form.
If any individual or agency requires a copy of a student transcript a policy should be implemented by that organization requiring the student to provide an unofficial student transcript to them on an annual basis. We have provided an example of a Third Party Training Records Operational Guideline for your convenience.
Last updated April 3, 2017