How can I get a copy of my transcript?

You can get your own unofficial transcripts for courses taken after April 1, 2015 on the myJIBC Portal.

To do this, look in the Self Service section in the right column for WebAdvisor for Students. Under Academic Profile there should be a Transcript option:

To get an unofficial transcript for courses taken prior to April 1, 2015, please complete the brief Help Request Form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Official transcripts are signed and sealed, and need to be ordered through the Registration Office by downloading the Official Student Transcript form.

Last updated September 29, 2016