Community Care Licensing Officer Bursary
BC residents taking courses in the Advanced Specialty Certificate in Community Care Licensing program may be eligible to receive financial support for enrollment in courses in the fall 2017 and winter 2018 semesters.
The Community Care Licensing Officer (CCLO) Bursary is offering the following support:
- A bursary for current licensing officers in BC that covers $300.00 of the course tuition for up to two (2) courses per term.
- A bursary for new CCLO students (those starting their first course in the fall 2017 term or winter 2018 term) for $300.00 of the tuition for one (1) course for each student.
- A bursary for aboriginal learners that covers $300.00 of the course tuition for up to two (2) courses per term.
Please refer to the criteria to ascertain the level of bursary eligible for your situation. There is a limited number of each type of bursary available in each term.Please respect the term deadlines.
Who Should Apply
There are three categories of eligible students: 1) current licensing officers, 2) new students aspiring to become licensing officers, and 3) aboriginal learners.
- Current licensing officers must be employed by a BC Health Authority and may be enrolled in the full program OR taking up to 3 courses as professional development.
- New students aspiring to become licensing officers must be admitted to the program and enrolled in at least one course per semester.
- Aboriginal learners who are new or currently enrolled in the program.
- Additional Information refer to the CCLO Bursary 2017 Information document.
- Currently not accepting applications, deadline to be determined
Complete the CCLO Bursary application form online. We recommend you print a copy for your files prior to submitting your completed form. For further information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated April 18, 2018