Jack and Donna McGee Scholarship
The purpose of the Jack and Donna McGee Scholarship is to recognize current JIBC students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their program.
One award of $1,000 is available annually.
An applicant will be selected who best meets the following criteria:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5 or better in the most recent academic year. Students must submit an unofficial transcript.
- Have completed two semesters of a JIBC program that qualifies by being at least two years in duration
- If two or more candidates demonstrate equal GPA, level of financial need will be considered.
- June 30
- Download an application form for completion.
- Students will be notified whether or not they have been selected 2-4 weeks after the application deadline. This notification will include information on how funds are disbursed.
Note: Failure to complete all sections of the application form may result in disqualification of your application. Any misrepresentation will result in a penalty which could include, but is not limited to, expulsion from your program, ineligibility to be considered for future awards and forfeit any outstanding awards.
Last updated June 28, 2017