Minerva Foundation Award for Aboriginal Women
The Minerva Foundation for BC Women is a registered charitable organization with a vision of changing the face of leadership in BC. This award is a result of the generosity of the Minerva's Combining Our Strength Initiative™ in partnership with the JIBC Foundation. The JIBC Foundation provides matching funds for this award.
One award of $4,000 is available annually.
- be an Aboriginal female BC resident pursuing a JIBC certificate, diploma or degree program of at least 10 credits
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate academic proficiency
- demonstrate community engagement
- meet at least one of the following criteria:
- a single mother advancing her education
- a mature woman returning to the workforce after a long absence
- a woman with a disability overcoming education barriers
Financial Aid and Awards
Justice Institute of British Columbia
715 McBride Boulevard
New Westminster, BC
Last updated February 6, 2018